1. College degree or above, with more than two years of full-time translation experience;
2. Japanese level 2 or above, with a certain English background;
3. Good at communication, good understanding and quick response, able to work overtime;
4. Proficient in Japanese listening, speaking, reading and writing, excellent Japanese comprehension ability and Chinese expression ability;
5. Japanese students or those with technical background are preferred;
6. Knowledge of mechanical, mold or automotive engineering is preferred;
7. Computer proficiency, driver's license, translation experience in local language or translation industry is preferred.